• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
"Well, fine, if you insist. But at least let me blast it to pieces." He turns to Talon. "We can dump the fighter- we just want to work over the pilot so we can figure out what's going on."

"Why waste a perfectly good fighter? Unless they've been stripped, the Phoenix should have mounts for two."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Right, forgot about that. So we can keep the fighter. The transport, though- I think we'd be safer if it was some rapidly disassociating particles floating through space, myself."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon replies back, “Lance your quite the mercenary their, do you really think it’s such a good idea to stop here in the dead of space where the bad guys know right where we are? Their could be another way inbound as we speak.”

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon replies back, “Lance your quite the mercenary their, do you really think it’s such a good idea to stop here in the dead of space where the bad guys know right where we are? Their could be another way inbound as we speak.”

"If they had the heavier forces, they'd have used them first. Besides, they can't call for backup," Lance adds as he ensures this, by firing another three ion rounds into the transport and two into the fighter. "So, we can try boarding the transport, melt it down with the lasers, or leave them be."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

“Maybe, maybe not but I will say it won’t take much if we are just sitting around waiting for them. We know they where also on the planet their chances I have more forces in the area are almost assured. I vote we go since the going is good.”

Mordane76

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
“Maybe, maybe not but I will say it won’t take much if we are just sitting around waiting for them. We know they where also on the planet their chances I have more forces in the area are almost assured. I vote we go since the going is good.”

"Besides, there's no need to kill them -- they're disabled, so they can't follow us. Leave them for space, or for their comrades to collect, unless we're definitely looking for information, but I unfortunately doubt a fighter pilot is going to have much to tell us in the way of things we want to know. I say we get the hell out of here while we can still make a clear jump.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"As much as I crave giving someone's face a good pounding right now, I believe our first priority is the princess' safety, so I vote gettin' gone while the gettin's good," Klurrz says, echoing a couple of his comrades' sentiments.

deadestdai

First Post
Rytt shook his head, head tails swaying with the movement. He checked his read-outs. The ship is fine, thankfully. The Twi-lek shot an ugly look toward the pilot. But all systems read as okay regardless. Blast that garbage and let's get out of here. I don't fancy being here when their friends find out what we've done. This rust-bucket was lucky enough to stand up to these few, I don't want to imagine how we'd fare against a real threat.

Remove ads