• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Let's nab the sucker," says Daos decisively. "If something else shows up, it won't take a minute to get out of here, and we'll be able to get some questions answered."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon looks slightly mad, “Yeah it will only take a second if we cut the line and leave who ever is outside behind. Does anyone want to be left in the hands of the enemy?"

OOC: Sorry I was just waiting for everyone to chime in… I think the majority says run so that’s talon’s plan. Only way to change that is for the princess to intervene.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon looks at the sensors in front of him one more time as he listens to his comrades’ bitch and debate in the background. His mind made up he flips the switch for the hyperdrive with little more than a simple hand movement, “Oops… I hate when that happens.” Speaking louder so the others can hear him, “Their must be a lose wire in the hyperdrive or something.”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon replies with a simple shrug of the shoulders and smug look on his face, “Aye, what are they going to do… Not to long but at least a few light years and then we convince someone to go out and take a look at the hull.”

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Don't get too cocky, flyboy," says Daos, irritation beginning to creep into his voice. "That was, in my opinion, not the brightest thing to do, and if you keep on doing stupid things and acting smug about it, things will go badly."

Remove ads