Offical Star Wars III Trailer (merged)

Or failing that, how far into the show does it come on? I'm watching Survivor tonight, but I'm willing to miss a bit to catch the preview.

I'll be danged if I watch a whole ep of The O.C. though, Star Wars or no.

JVisgaitis said:
Point well taken. I hope they pull it off though, but I've been disappointed twice. Wonder if this is online anywhere yet.
It won't be online until it airs over on the west coast. So that's midnight EST over on Hyperspace on the Official Site. It won't be avaliable to the public(at least, not ripped) until Monday, I believe.

I'll be seeing it again with Robots, tommorrow though.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
EricNoah said:
Do they ever explain about the midichlorians?

Damn the midichlorians that was the dumbest idea ever. Let's base the Force on science rather then mysticism. Worst choice ever IMHO. I hope I never hear about another midichlorian again.

Datt

First Post
I would have to say my favorite part of the trailer was when Sidious jumps at the Jedi. You could see the look of shock on thier faces!

warlord

First Post
I just saw the new Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith trailer after the O.C. and oh my GOD!!! Best trailer ever the return of storm troopers and TIE fighters, even more wookies, Emperor Palpatine in a lightsaber fight with the Jedi Council. I mean Mace: "We're arresting you Chacellor" Emperor"Are you threatning me?" BAM Darth Sidious in a lightsaber fight about time GL! plus he faces off with Yoda in a force fight. First glimpse of the infamous Jedi Purge and more Darth Vader. Best of all a glimpse of Obi-Wan's and Anakin's final fight on Mustafar!! I can't wait 68 more days for that movie!

P.S. you stole my thread and i resent that comment about the O.C. its really a good show.

Remove ads