• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official AL Games at Radcon

Ninthwatcher

First Post
Hello all Pacific Northwest D&D Gamers! I am looking to organize some official D&D 5e AL games at our local scifi/fantasy convention, Radcon. It takes place Presidents Day weekend, February 12-14 in Pasco, WA. Last year we had over 2500 people in attendance. You can see all their info at radcon dot org

I am currently in the talks with the convention's board to get tables reserved, but I need more DM support in our area. Currently I only have 2 local DMs that can attend and wish to DM during the convention. So I would like to see how many people in our region would be interested in attending the convention and playing D&D AL games if they were offered AND is there anyone willing to come into town and DM some slots for us at the convention?

If interested in playing or DMing or if you have any questions please email me at adventurersleaguetricities at gmail or visit our local Facebook page by searching for Tri-Cities D&D Adventurers League

Remove ads