• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official status of deliveries?

After more than a year now... sigh.

What is the status of my book(s)?

Edit: Found the instructions above. Will send email tomorrow...

Last edited:

Zaister

Explorer
I got an answer form Morrus that a refund would be processed now, but that was four weeks ago. Last week I sent out a reminder, but I haven't heard anything...

What's going on?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Email sent today.

And replied!

I got an answer form Morrus that a refund would be processed now, but that was four weeks ago. Last week I sent out a reminder, but I haven't heard anything...

What's going on?

I'll be doing 'em by next week - I had to get the money together first (as the original payment was spent on the book itself so it comes out of my own pocket)! I have to wait for EN World CSA subscriber payments to build up. Almost there!

Zaister

Explorer
I'll be doing 'em by next week - I had to get the money together first (as the original payment was spent on the book itself so it comes out of my own pocket)! I have to wait for EN World CSA subscriber payments to build up. Almost there!

Thanks for the update. I understand it's not easy for you, just wanted to make sure this doesn't get lost somewhere.

jsam

First Post
hello
Morrus, is the hardback still available? I was looking through the store and can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hello
Morrus, is the hardback still available? I was looking through the store and can't seem to find it.

That's rather odd. You're right, it seems to have vanished. I've no idea why! I'll try and work out what's up there.

Zaister

Explorer
Morrus, is there any news on this, regarding the refund? I'd probably order one myself from Lulu if this is possible, but I'd really like to get the money back first, so I can spend it again.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus, is there any news on this, regarding the refund? I'd probably order one myself from Lulu if this is possible, but I'd really like to get the money back first, so I can spend it again.

I did the refunds weeks ago! Please don't tell me I missed you.... :(

Remove ads