• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Officially Licensed D&D Tarot Deck coming May 24

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Cool, I like products like this. I still have my Pathfinder tarot deck that was based on alignment.

Voadam

Legend
Glad the back looks good and symmetrical from what I can see. That has been an issue on some decks.

The individual art looks decent as well.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Interesting, but I'm not sure I'll go in for this; four Tarokka decks and a Harrow deck seem sufficient.

Of course, the phrase "you can never have too many dice" works just as well for cards...

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
wha
Interesting, but I'm not sure I'll go in for this; four Tarokka decks and a Harrow deck seem sufficient.

Of course, the phrase "you can never have too many dice" works just as well for cards...
what is this Harrow deck you're talking about??

Voadam

Legend

Neither of those correlate directly to the tarot though . . .

I've got two Tarokka and one Tarot, I still want a Harrow deck and if I could find a reasonable Mage the Ascension Tarot I'd probably grab it.

It was great fun using a Tarokka deck in my 5e Carrion Crown adventure path conversion campaign.

Remove ads