• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OGL 3rd Party Setting Book

Would you be interested

• Yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Compelled to vote but not for one of the above choices

Votes: 4 9.8%

tombowings

First Post
I'm thinking of writing a short book (about 100 pages) of small 4E settings. Each setting would be able two to five pages in length. The purpose of this book is to give DMs a starting point when beginning to create homebrew settings of their own. In addition, I will include rules appendixes that will give the different rules modifications nessassay to run all of the settings in the book (additional classes, epic destinies, est.).

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in buying such a book (or PDF) if it was published?

Siberys

Adventurer
I choose the last one; specifically, I'd be willing to try my hand at one such setting. Also, I nominate clark411s "The Residuum Must Flow" as one of the settings therein.

AMP Productions

First Post
I voted Maybe because it depends on price.

Maybe the "Core" book could be free, but then your adventure paths and added books for more options would be a pay service.

It's a good way to build a customer base. :)

tombowings

First Post
Siberys said:
Yeah. I thought it looked pretty sweet. :D

Yes, it did.

AMP Productions said:
I voted Maybe because it depends on price.

Maybe the "Core" book could be free, but then your adventure paths and added books for more options would be a pay service.

It's a good way to build a customer base. :)

That's not a bad idea, not bad at all. I'll have to consider that.

AMP Productions

First Post
You found someone yet to do formatting for you?

I've been itching to find a big project to sink my teeth into.

Let me know when you have the content written, and I'll see what I can do for you!

tombowings

First Post
Sounds good. I likely wouldn't have it write for quite a while (I have only one setting done), but that would be really helpful. Thanks, I'll be sure to contact you when I'm at that stage.

Remove ads