Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
For those of you playing in the Star Wars game.. here is the opening Crawler for the episode:)

Attachments

• swteaser.jpg
    swteaser.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 218

Quickbeam

Explorer
Bad news.

Alex has been notified that the oral portion of his upcoming medical board exams is the same weekend as the Gameday. Therefore, he will be in Minnesota (Why there? I have no clue!)and unable to attend.

Crothian -- another player in my Detroit group may wish to fill his slot in the FotF if that's OK with you, and my fellow companions. Please let me know if I should ask him to choose a PC and read the old Story Hour.

As for the Mecha game...if my friend makes the trip, I do not know which other game he will sign up to play. Alex is very sorry for the late notice, and we both hope this doesn't botch things terribly for the GM's.

Last edited:

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Quickbeam said:
Bad news.

Alex has been notified that the oral portion of his upcoming medical board exams is the same weekend as the Gameday. Therefore, he will be in Minnesota (Why there? I have no clue!)and unable to attend.

Crothian -- another player in my Detroit group may wish to fill his slot in the FotF if that's OK with you, and my fellow companions. Please let me know if I should ask him to choose a PC and read the old Story Hour.

As for the Mecha game...if my friend makes the trip, I do not know which other game he will sign up to play. Alex is very sorry for the late notice, and we both hope this doesn't botch things terribly for the GM's.

Life can sometimes throw you a curve, however if it's for a board I completely understand.. we'll manage:)

Crothian

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Bad news.

I've been out of town, so sorry about not getting to this sooner.

I hope Alex does well on the Medical exams and with luck the next time we do this he'll be able to make it. Your other friend will be a welcomed addition to the game and I look forward to meeting him.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Crothian said:

I've been out of town, so sorry about not getting to this sooner.

I hope Alex does well on the Medical exams and with luck the next time we do this he'll be able to make it. Your other friend will be a welcomed addition to the game and I look forward to meeting him.

Great! I'd imagine that he will chime in for himself sometime in the next day or so. He'll take Alex's place in the FotF 2, and then select a game for the other time slot. I'll direct him to the Rogue's Gallery for the list of available Fellowship characters...speaking of which, did you see my offhand remarks regarding Mardnab in that thread?

Crothian

First Post
A few weeks till the event just making sure everything is in order. So please double check the first post to make sure you are in the games you want to be in.

dshai527

First Post
I must have missed or forgotten something, but did the D20 modern game disappear scheduled for the morning slot. I also noticed that I am signed up for the Star Wars game at the same time as the WW2 game. If someone could please remove me from the Star Wars game I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Remove ads