Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
At least 2 of my group have confirmed that they'll probably be able to make it.

Anyone going to run another dwarf game?
I really enjoyed being the sole dwarf barbarian surrounded by 6 dwarf clerics last year.
I never had need for a heal.

dshai527

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
At least 2 of my group have confirmed that they'll probably be able to make it.

Anyone going to run another dwarf game?
I really enjoyed being the sole dwarf barbarian surrounded by 6 dwarf clerics last year.
I never had need for a heal.

I haven't decided what I am going to run this time. I could do another all dwarf run, but I thought about grabbing Warhammer RPG and giving it a test run. Let me know what you guys want and I'll run it.

dshai527

First Post
dshai527 said:
I haven't decided what I am going to run this time. I could do another all dwarf run, but I thought about grabbing Warhammer RPG and giving it a test run. Let me know what you guys want and I'll run it.

After a little more thought, and time depending, I will probably run two games that day. I am open to suggestions, but here is a quick list of my ideas.

1) Swashbuckling heroes part III (Old Crazy Pete and the gang are back)
2) More Dwarves (The Orc war rages on and a search for the lost Dwarven Armory is needed)
3) All Rogues - (All characters will be skill based classes or mulitclassed rogues)
4) Warhammer Fanatsy
5) Thumb Wrestling
6) Castle Greyhawk 3.5 (IF Enk will help me get it together.) :D

griff_goodbeard

First Post
dshai527 said:
After a little more thought, and time depending, I will probably run two games that day. I am open to suggestions, but here is a quick list of my ideas.

1) Swashbuckling heroes part III (Old Crazy Pete and the gang are back)
2) More Dwarves (The Orc war rages on and a search for the lost Dwarven Armory is needed)
3) All Rogues - (All characters will be skill based classes or mulitclassed rogues)
4) Warhammer Fanatsy
5) Thumb Wrestling
6) Castle Greyhawk 3.5 (IF Enk will help me get it together.) :D

I enjoyed the dwarves last year, but I would be down for some swashbuckling action too.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
LrdApoc said:
Sounds interesting to me, but it might take two hours just to understand how to use the characters and their equiptment;)

I'd be up for it..
I'll put in some rules to make sure things stay simple and easy to run.

Is this going to be another set of 3 4 hours sessions?

Enkhidu

Explorer
BlueBlackRed said:
I'll put in some rules to make sure things stay simple and easy to run.

Is this going to be another set of 3 4 hours sessions?

That's what I'm thinking right now, though if people are clamoring for longer sessions we might pare it to 2.

Last year, the late session (8-midnight) didn't have a lot of attendance, so that will enter into it, but I fully expect to get a fair amount of locals signing up for games this year and that might push us to keep the late show. A lot will depend on exactly how long the FLGS is willing to stay open (and right now we're talking about 10 or 11PM or so).

Aurora

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
Would anyone be interested in a high-level high-powered D&D game?

I'm talking gestalt level 20's to do something most of us usually don't get to do outside of things like this.
I guarantee you Enk isn't. "Blah blah blah I hate high level gaming blah blah blah."

I would play in it though :)

Remove ads