• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
At least 2 of my group have confirmed that they'll probably be able to make it.

Anyone going to run another dwarf game?
I really enjoyed being the sole dwarf barbarian surrounded by 6 dwarf clerics last year.
I never had need for a heal.

dshai527

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
At least 2 of my group have confirmed that they'll probably be able to make it.

Anyone going to run another dwarf game?
I really enjoyed being the sole dwarf barbarian surrounded by 6 dwarf clerics last year.
I never had need for a heal.

I haven't decided what I am going to run this time. I could do another all dwarf run, but I thought about grabbing Warhammer RPG and giving it a test run. Let me know what you guys want and I'll run it.

dshai527

First Post
dshai527 said:
I haven't decided what I am going to run this time. I could do another all dwarf run, but I thought about grabbing Warhammer RPG and giving it a test run. Let me know what you guys want and I'll run it.

After a little more thought, and time depending, I will probably run two games that day. I am open to suggestions, but here is a quick list of my ideas.

1) Swashbuckling heroes part III (Old Crazy Pete and the gang are back)
2) More Dwarves (The Orc war rages on and a search for the lost Dwarven Armory is needed)
3) All Rogues - (All characters will be skill based classes or mulitclassed rogues)
4) Warhammer Fanatsy
5) Thumb Wrestling
6) Castle Greyhawk 3.5 (IF Enk will help me get it together.) :D

griff_goodbeard

First Post
dshai527 said:
After a little more thought, and time depending, I will probably run two games that day. I am open to suggestions, but here is a quick list of my ideas.

1) Swashbuckling heroes part III (Old Crazy Pete and the gang are back)
2) More Dwarves (The Orc war rages on and a search for the lost Dwarven Armory is needed)
3) All Rogues - (All characters will be skill based classes or mulitclassed rogues)
4) Warhammer Fanatsy
5) Thumb Wrestling
6) Castle Greyhawk 3.5 (IF Enk will help me get it together.) :D

I enjoyed the dwarves last year, but I would be down for some swashbuckling action too.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
LrdApoc said:
Sounds interesting to me, but it might take two hours just to understand how to use the characters and their equiptment;)

I'd be up for it..
I'll put in some rules to make sure things stay simple and easy to run.

Is this going to be another set of 3 4 hours sessions?

Enkhidu

Explorer
BlueBlackRed said:
I'll put in some rules to make sure things stay simple and easy to run.

Is this going to be another set of 3 4 hours sessions?

That's what I'm thinking right now, though if people are clamoring for longer sessions we might pare it to 2.

Last year, the late session (8-midnight) didn't have a lot of attendance, so that will enter into it, but I fully expect to get a fair amount of locals signing up for games this year and that might push us to keep the late show. A lot will depend on exactly how long the FLGS is willing to stay open (and right now we're talking about 10 or 11PM or so).

Aurora

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
Would anyone be interested in a high-level high-powered D&D game?

I'm talking gestalt level 20's to do something most of us usually don't get to do outside of things like this.
I guarantee you Enk isn't. "Blah blah blah I hate high level gaming blah blah blah."

I would play in it though :)

Remove ads