Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

romp

First Post
i will get in on the 4e game in the morning, and get my Cthulhu fix with Keeper in the evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

xrpsuzi

First Post
We'll be there on the same time frame (morning game and lunch). Originally Joe was going to try to pull a game together for the afternoon, but it was a bit too tight timewise. Plus, I have some things I have to get in Columbus on the way back and if I stay for the evening game, the stores would be closed. :(

On a happier note--challah rolls are out of the oven and they are tasty!

I had to try one, just to make sure it turned out ok. and then I had to give Joe one b/c that would be cruel not to. ;)

See you guys tomorrow!

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I was able to drop by for a short time this morning to drop off swag (my sump pump went out in my basement so I had to get back home to play plumber today.) They had a good turn out as of 1pm, got to catch up with Crothian and Joe and Suzi.

romp

First Post
mucho fun! great to see all the familiar faces that i will miss at Gencon.

:)

props to Bubba for organizing this, thanks to all the sponsors for the door prizes!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Thanks to everyone who made it this year. I hope everyone had agood time. Thanks especially to Whirligig and Suzi for the yummy, but diet-killing, baked goods!

Remove ads