• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

romp

First Post
i will get in on the 4e game in the morning, and get my Cthulhu fix with Keeper in the evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

xrpsuzi

First Post
We'll be there on the same time frame (morning game and lunch). Originally Joe was going to try to pull a game together for the afternoon, but it was a bit too tight timewise. Plus, I have some things I have to get in Columbus on the way back and if I stay for the evening game, the stores would be closed. :(

On a happier note--challah rolls are out of the oven and they are tasty!

I had to try one, just to make sure it turned out ok. and then I had to give Joe one b/c that would be cruel not to. ;)

See you guys tomorrow!

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I was able to drop by for a short time this morning to drop off swag (my sump pump went out in my basement so I had to get back home to play plumber today.) They had a good turn out as of 1pm, got to catch up with Crothian and Joe and Suzi.

romp

First Post
mucho fun! great to see all the familiar faces that i will miss at Gencon.

:)

props to Bubba for organizing this, thanks to all the sponsors for the door prizes!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Thanks to everyone who made it this year. I hope everyone had agood time. Thanks especially to Whirligig and Suzi for the yummy, but diet-killing, baked goods!

Remove ads