• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, third time lucky... Game of Death 3, sign up here

Johno

First Post
I need to update the rules notice as well. It is obvious with some of the questions I'm getting that not all is as obvious as I'd hoped...

But for now...

Participants so far:
==============

Dr Midnight has an approved character.
Dalamar has an approved character.
Macbrea has sent in a new improved character for review...
Number47 has sent in a character for review, and now has some tough decisions to make.
dave_0 has sent in a new character for review.
Clockworkjoe has had his character reviewed. Revision is necessary.
twinswords has sent in a character for review.
sollir furryfoot has sent in a revised character for review.
MR_Q has had his new improved character reviewed. Revision is still necessary.
Agladan has sort of thrown together a draft.
Sir Hawkeye has expressed interest but then nothing happened...
Xarlen is about to send a character.

DM with a Vengeance has withdrawn.

Most of the characters above are justing awaiting a final few tweaks.

There are some questions as to Polymorph / Wildshape:

Your abilities after polymorphing:
  • You lose your natural abilities: these are replaced by the natural abilities of the form you assume
  • You retain your own Extraordinary abilities. You do not gain the Extraordinary abilities of the form you assume
  • You retain your own spell-like abilities. You do not gain the spell-like abilities of the form you assume
  • You lose your supernatural abilities. You do not gain the supernatural abilities of the form you have chosen.

For instance:
As the Troll's ability to Rend(Ex), Scent(Ex), and Regeneration(Ex) are all listed as Extraordinary abilities, none of these abilities are gained.

This is using the latest errata of the polymorph spell.

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
w00t!

Interest has been offically expressed by mineself.

Moreover, a character will arrive shortly.

On a tangent: Has anyone else been having trouble with cookies? I have to log-in everytime I visit the boards, even though I have it set to give me cookies!

I want my damn cookies! :eek:

(I've checked all my settings and such, so I'm pretty sure I'm just not being given my cookie.)

Number47

First Post
On your rules page, you state that ?Boots of Speed and Ring of Jumping do not stack?. Do you mean Boots of Striding and Springing?

Do you think you could put a header on the page with ?updated so and so on such and such date? so we can see what?s been clarified without reading the entire thing?

Johno

First Post
Number47; point taken, the document will now contain an *new* flag of some description at the relevant part in the document.

Yes I meant Boots of striding and springing... I'll edit that as well...

Any more points of constructive criticism?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads