• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OKC, OK: D&D Players wanted

Eosin the Red

First Post
got a full game, but thought I would say hi anyways. We rednecks are overwhelmed by all the Chicago and Boston players around here.

[edit]: dang typos

Last edited:

Taloras

First Post
Im in Warr Acres...never played D&D before, but would like to try....ive watched a few games, played Rifts before....

Belares

First Post
D&D game in OKC

Hello, I am glad to hear that there are interested people that still want to play D&D in OKC area. I run the game Anglachel has posted about and we are excited about new players. Please contact him or me. Good job Anglachel.

Stormprince

First Post
Man... if I ever go back to OKC to visit my mom's family for an extended stay, I might hafta see about hollerin' at y'all and see if I could sit in for a night or three ;)

Christopher

Belares

First Post
The more the merrier Stormprince. If you ever get back just email me and we can see what we can do. It looks like we have a couple of people interested and if you are like me the excitement of playing again abounds. Oh and nice gratutious bump Anglachel

Remove ads