• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old Creatures, New System

sj.largent

First Post
View attachment Slivers.pdf

Ok, So as a relatively inexperienced DM, I have been doing a lot of reading of blogs in my efforts to do my best at providing my players with unique experiences in my game sessions. I am going to be starting a new game soon, and I have come up with a very unique idea, at least I think so.

I am looking for someone, preferably an experienced DM or two, to get some opinions on what I am doing with the Slivers I have built.

There are a few typos in the PDF, but bear with it, these guys aren't quite the Final Version, I am constantly catching minor errors and fixing them.

Last edited:

I recommend just tossing it out here..you will get the opinions you are looking for and more perspectives on the build. You might even get someone who has seen the monsters in play in another game.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

sj.largent

First Post
Actually, ive already gotten 2 PM's with correct guesses, and links to like 5 different DM Blogs including versions of these enemies. My Bubble has so been burst.

Its Slivers. Gonna try to attach the PDF with my slivers to this thread for feedback.

Remove ads