• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old Dragon: the first old school rpg in Brazil

rossik

Explorer
hi guys

(first of all, sorry if i posted this at the wrong forum. has been a while since my last visit :( )

The Old Dragon RPG is the first old school material to be published here in brazil. im so happy about this, so i posted the news at other foruns, but i forgot EnWorld! Shame on me! :eek:

heres what we have so far:

the OSR seems to grow every year, and this time in Brazil, we finally got a great product. Antonio Sá and Fabiano Neme are the authors of Old Dragon, a "retro-golem" kind of system inspired in pre-2000 d&d. its not a retroclone, as it doesnt intend to "clone" a system, but its a system inspired most in 1ed AD&D, with a little holmes and 2ed (hey, 2ed was one of the first rpg here
icon_biggrin.gif
).

im very happy to finally have a material of this quality in our brazilian rpg community. ist easy and fun to play, and very friendly to adapt adventures and modules.

soon they will release a english version of the quick start rules

heres the cover of the basic manual
od-capa.jpg

some inner illustrations:
thief.jpg

weapons.jpg

interno.jpg

its a "A5" format, so here is the PhB to compare:
DSC02837-150x100.jpg

The DM'screen! i show it to larry elmore, and he told me it was cool \o/
products-300-2705-5deeaa4a7e31e3514d21f2d59eb94942.jpg

Another product is the "Combat Grid" (also available in english as a paid pdf)
1nq1G.jpg

RXpsB.jpg

so, just want to share with you guys this product (im not part of the creation team, but i help sometimes :D).
its a nice format, very good paper quality and theres a lot of support from the fans.

Remove ads