Old-school dungeon crawl using 5e playtest rules

Li Shenron

Legend
Hello all,

I am leaving for the summer holidays for about 3 weeks. I'll be suntanning on warm shores, where the chance of a working internet connection is small, so I won't probably update the PbP thread for a while... But the adventure isn't over yet, so let's meet again near mid-July. You can of course keep RPing in the thread in my absence if you want!

Li Shenron

Legend
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] [MENTION=16212]wedgeski[/MENTION] [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]

Just a heads-up to see if everyone's available before resuming the adventure from where we left :)

Li Shenron

Legend
We haven't posted anything in the game's threads for over a month...

I suppose that interest in this game has waned, but we can still continue if you want. Or we can take a break and see in a couple of months if you'd like to continue.

Maybe the current situation is not especially exciting, as you have mostly cleared the whole first dungeon. You are essentially at a strategic crossroad here, between exiting the dungeon and face who's outside (itself a decision that offers wildly different options, with relation to how you're going to face them) or push forward on the inside. Or who knows, there might be even more than just these two options.

To increase your confidence in your PCs, you can all level up from your current level (i.e. Swift to 2nd level, everyone else to 3rd level).

Remove ads