Old-school dungeon crawl using 5e playtest rules

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'm going to follow wedgeski's example and bow out here. (Aeiyan Athelmar will return to the practice of forestry for a living.)

Great thanks to Li Shenron for running this adventure. ("Ghouls and cursed scrolls and catacombs, Oh! My!") It has been fun.
Best wishes to everybody, and I'll probably see you around here and there.

Li Shenron

Legend
I'm sorry to see you go, but I admit I had neglected the game after the summer break...

Let's see if we are at least 3 players to continue the story further. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] are you still interested in playing?

Li Shenron

Legend
I suppose we have to quit the adventure then... Mostly my fault really, this time of the year is always the most messy for me, as I have a lot of stuff going on, and I often neglected running this game. Sorry for that!

You were only about half-way through the intended storyline, but nevertheless you made it the longest ever PbP game I was involved with (my first as DM). And you have been both good players and nice people, so I am really grateful to all of you! Should I ever run a PbP game again, you are all invited to join again!

Happy gaming :)

Remove ads