Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I live in a complex that has 1/2 of the place under surveillance by the metro police.

I can't wait to return to Columbia mo.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
there are some really slummy places. In fact there is a govt housing area that has had so much violence there, the city has threatened to bulldoze it and make it into a parking lot for the ball field across the street. forcing every one there to find a new place to live.

I miss my face to face friends a lot too

Scotley

Hero
Welcome to the big city huh? Yeah, we struggle with finding safe affordable housing in Memphis too. I'm sure Nashville is similar. I have to keep 25 people housed at any given time. The trick is to get on the list for affordable housing. To qualify under certain programs complexes have to set aside a percentage of their units as affordable for folks on fixed incomes. You have to get on a waiting list for that at the nicer places. The places that are all low rent tend to be pretty scary. You can find local HUD approved rental counseling here that might help you find a better place and still meet your budget. Of course if you are moving back to Columbia soon that could be moot.

http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm?&webListAction=search&searchstate=TN#searchArea

Last edited:

Remove ads