Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Someone

Adventurer
"Wait!" says Nodis while coming out of the Inn. "Is the travel long? I´ll need to buy a horse if it is, but know lttle about them."

El Jefe

First Post
Someone said:
"Wait!" says Nodis while coming out of the Inn. "Is the travel long? I´ll need to buy a horse if it is, but know lttle about them."
Oirhandir stopped to consider the man's request. "Well, I'm not an expert when it comes to horses", he began, "but certainly Kali will be on foot and I will be mounted. If you can afford a horse, you should certainly get one, your feet will thank you for it. It will take us about 2 weeks to get there with Kali walking, so it's quite a trip."

The elf thought for a moment. "I'm off to the stables now to check on my mount, Hiriloce. Perhaps the owner might know someone who has a good horse for sale."

Bront

The man with the probe
Indeed, the stablemaster directs to to several potential horse merchants, though he recomends Zarnas, an elf who's known for breeding excellent horses.

OOC: Anything in particular you're looking for in a horse? Or just a standard breed?

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: There are plenty of normal horses out there. Just use the standard cost and stats unless you're looking for something special.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Hi all, I'll be judging this adventure. I know that Bront is away for a few more days (till the 19th) but I'll have a bit of a treat for you tomorrow as we get things started.

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali had followed Oirhandir back to the stables. Truely tagging along, or shadowing really. She watched the elf ad Nodis stopped him to talk, going a bit flushed in her cheeks at the thought of being the cause of the slow down.

As Oirhandir entered the stable she finally approach him. Her cheeks reddening.
'Fool' she chastisted herself. 'Always entering into business you don't understand and palces you don't belong'

"Oirhandir, I do not wish to delay your meeting with your beloved. I cannot find the funds to buy a beats that could carry me. I think it may be best for you to travel without me" she ends in a rush and turns to leave, terribly embarrassed to have begun upon this path that she didn't know.

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Fenris said:
"Oirhandir, I do not wish to delay your meeting with your beloved. I cannot find the funds to buy a beats that could carry me. I think it may be best for you to travel without me" she ends in a rush and turns to leave, terribly embarrassed to have begun upon this path that she didn't know.
"Wait, wait!" Oirhandir called after the woman as he followed. "Kali, we each have to do what we think best in life. But do not concern yourself over this. The question is not if you will slow anyone down, but if you are willing to walk all the way to Rheim. I was pleasantly surprised that Nodis is able to afford a horse, when I asked for companions I thought it quite likely that I would be the only one mounted." He gazed up at her eyes when she turned to look at him. "Look, you are free to decide as you will", he continued, "but you should know that you are welcome to travel with us."

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali stands for a moment disgesting Oirhandir's words.
She stand strighter and seems to steel herself.

'Your family isn't here to help you girl. You chose this path, now walk it and do so with the dignity of a Tsafra'

"Thank you Oirhandir, I would greatly enjoy the trip. If you do not mind me walking, I shall gladly walk the entire distance." she replies with a small smile at the end.

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis appears leading a horse by the bridle. "Look at what I have!" says "I´ll call him ´apples´, since he likes them so much". Nodis feeds the horse an apple, which the animal promptly swallows. "See?"

Remove ads