Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Someone

Adventurer
"Sure" says Nodis. "Good I can make them. Now that i think on it, it´d be cool if I could make horses, or my puppets stay longer, then I would not need to buy him and all the food."

buzzard

First Post
Once the idea of the distance involved penetrates the murk that is Lupic's consciousness, he will purchase a horse. Just a cheap one. Light horse or so. He's not a mounted combat sort of guy.

buzzard

Erekose13

Explorer
Nodis and Lupic are greated kindly by Zarnas at his stables. Serving the adventuring community, the elf has made quite a good living. His horses are sturdy and well tempered. Both find what they are looking for before heading out. With everyone including of course Kali walking, the group leads their horses towards the gates of Orussus on the long road to Rheim.

As they move through a particularily busy intersection the smell the delicious scents of freshly baked bread. Food merchants from either side show their wares to the morning crowds of city residents.

[sblock=Oirhandir]You notice a young rogue slip the loop off of Nodis' coin purse and duck towards the nearest alley[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Erekose13 said:
With everyone including of course Kali walking, the group leads their horses towards the gates of Orussus on the long road to Rheim.[sblock=Oirhandir]You notice a young rogue slip the loop off of Nodis' coin purse and duck towards the nearest alley[/sblock]
Oirhandir reached past Nodis's mount, tapped the man on the shoulder, pointed out the cutpurse disappearing toward the alley, and calmly observed, "He's got your purse. Stop him."

Erekose13

Explorer
Nodis notices (now that Oirhandir has pointed him out) a smallish human, probably no older than 15 running towards the nearest alley. He is about 10 feet from it at the moment. Only seconds later you see him palm your coin pouch to another youth who then jumps up a box. It looks like she is trying to escape onto the balcony of the second floor of the building on the right side of the alley. The first youth continues to move towards the alley.

[sblock=ooc]Initiative:
Nodis
Kali
Oirhandir
Lupic
remember that 3 of you have horses too.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis, male human shaper. AC 16, HP 21/21, PP 16/17

"And that´s when Eusebius went nuts and screamed something like ´In the name of hyrag I smite you, undead abomination´, but the cool thing was when..."

El Jefe said:
Oirhandir reached past Nodis's mount, tapped the man on the shoulder, pointed out the cutpurse disappearing toward the alley, and calmly observed, "He's got your purse. Stop him."

"Uh?" Nodis reaches for his purse and rises his head in time to see the pickpockets fleeing with his money. "Thief!!" he shouts, and at he same time a sticky blob darts from his hand towards the kid on the box.

[ooc: manifesting Entangling Ectoplasm, but rolling a 1 to hit :eek: . Use then a move action to go after the kid with my purse.]

El Jefe

First Post
Oirhandir mounted Hiriloce, and rode across the street in pursuit of the girl trying to climb up onto the balcony.[sblock=Rules Stuff: ]Move action to mount, 2nd move action to ride up to 40'. Should put me on top of the girl, and in a position to do...something. Maybe grapple her, intimidate her into dropping the purse...we'll figure that out once you tell me that I can close with her.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali sees Oirhandir point out the young thief, she shakes here head at both the skill and their need and takes off on foot to get tot he back of the building where the second thief is located.

Remove ads