• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
It takes a few days, but a contract is drafted and sold to Oirhandir with money Valdor gives him. Oirhandir uses the new revision to apply for the release of the three elves.

After the forms are filled out, the party sets out back on the trail to Orussus.

As you head out, Kali and Aikin both spot someone on a roof accross from Valdor's who has some kind of stick or perhaps blowgun in his hand. He sees he's been spotted and ducks behind a ledge.

OOC: Not sure if you wish to do anything here or just continue on...

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: I suppose Aiken or Kali signal the rest of us about what they saw. If not, ignore the rest of the post.

Nodis turns in his saddle, looking for any red dart or other signal, starting with Oirhandir's saddle. "Let's get that guy" he whispers.

Corwyn

First Post
Someone said:
Nodis turns in his saddle, looking for any red dart or other signal, starting with Oirhandir's saddle. "Let's get that guy" he whispers.

"I'll take the back you go up front" Aiken says to Kali as he tries to ride to the other side of the building. If he can't ride around he'll dismount and either try to go through the building(in through the front and out the back) or if that isn't possible climb up to the roof.

Fenris

Adventurer
Corwyn said:
"I'll take the back you go up front" Aiken says to Kali as he tries to ride to the other side of the building. If he can't ride around he'll dismount and either try to go through the building(in through the front and out the back) or if that isn't possible climb up to the roof.

"Got it" replies Kali as she tries to find a way upto the roof of the building, sword in hand.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, Elise did not go with you, and chose to stay with Valdor, for the time being.

I have stuff coming up soon, trying to figure out exactly how to describe the city I've envisioned...

Bront

The man with the probe
Rheim is a city built on itself, with buildings but up against each other, some on top of each other, and even some elevated paths. In this particular case, the roof the man is on is small, and the only immediate way onto the roof appears to be from a ladder on the wall of the building adjoined to it, or perhaps there is a door in the building itself (which looks like either a private residence or some other non-open to the public busines). The building itself is 2 stories tall (much like Valdor's building).

If you want to gamble, you could try to jump from Valdor's building, if you think you can clear the 15-20 foot gap.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads