• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Corwyn

First Post
Bront said:
Rheim is a city built on itself, with buildings but up against each other, some on top of each other, and even some elevated paths. In this particular case, the roof the man is on is small, and the only immediate way onto the roof appears to be from a ladder on the wall of the building adjoined to it, or perhaps there is a door in the building itself (which looks like either a private residence or some other non-open to the public busines). The building itself is 2 stories tall (much like Valdor's building).

If you want to gamble, you could try to jump from Valdor's building, if you think you can clear the 15-20 foot gap.

Hmmm no that looks like a bit to much to clear :)
As the I can't enter the building itself and it looks like I can't circle round to the back I'll follow Kali up the ladder, I suppose she'll use that.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: the ladder is from the top of the building he's on to the roof of a 4 story builing next store. That one seems to have a store on the first level, and a bridge/street leading from the top of it.

Corwyn

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: the ladder is from the top of the building he's on to the roof of a 4 story builing next store. That one seems to have a store on the first level, and a bridge/street leading from the top of it.

Hmm ok, I'll try to enter the store and run up the stairs to the roof to head the man of. (is that possible?)

Someone

Adventurer
"Maybe you should go with them, Lupic" says Nodis. "Beating people seems to be your specialty. Oirhandir and I will stay here and make sure the guy doesn't jump down and flee through the streets."

Nodis does just that: he keeps riding his horse, circling the place where the man with the blowpipe is supposedly hidden, and keep watch.

If he has a clear shot and range, Nodis manifests entangling ectoplasm and tries to hit him (+4 ranged touch attack bonus)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: You can't circle without loosing sight of that roof and going around the block, so I'll have you pace back and forth...

Aiken heads into the building and looks for a way up.

Nodis sees the man head up the ladder, he's just at the edge of range, so Nodis gives it a try, but can't complete the manifest in time before the man is out of range, so he halts it.

Kali and Lupic...

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
OOC: You can't circle without loosing sight of that roof and going around the block, so I'll have you pace back and forth...

Good, that's what I meant. Nodis stays there, cutting the man's retreat.

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali looks at the scene and quickly bolts over to the building across the street trying to cut the man off. "Try to slow him down on the bridge!" she calls out.

OOC: Kali is heading to the building across the bridge from the four story building

buzzard

First Post
Bront said:
Lupic? No responce by monday night and I'll move on :)

Lupic is going to do what he initially said. He's in medium armor and can't move that fast, and is reasonably certain that one target won't be too much for the two people after him. Also given the predilection for ambushes, he's going to wait to protect the squishies.

buzzard

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads