• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali grimaces in pain but manages to step back to where Nodis is. She puts the bag away securely and draws here two short swords, ready for payback should the thugs press the issue.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 6, the end]

Nodis' construct drops the girl. The psion produces a loud shout that can be heard all the way back to the horse merchant.

Oirlandir tries to shoot one of the toughs, but misses again.

Kali retreats and draws her short swords.

Lupic grapples with his foe, his hits subdue the man as he falls limp in Lupic's hold.

Hearing the shout from the alley and the whistles of the City Watch that follow soon after, the tough trying to hit Lupic takes off into the crowd. The other lies still, unconscious on the ground.

The two other toughs in the alley are startled by the loud noises. With the construct still looming, the two gather the girl and stumble away further down the alley and out into another street at the far end.

Nodis' construct disappears as the sounds of the City Watch approach.
[sblock=OOC]Damage Recap:
Oirlander: 6
Kali: 4
Lupic: 5

Bront, did you want to take over here?[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Oirlandir tries to shoot one of the toughs, but misses again.

Lupic grapples with his foe, his hits subdue the man as he falls limp in Lupic's hold.

Hearing the shout from the alley and the whistles of the City Watch that follow soon after, the tough trying to hit Lupic takes off into the crowd. The other lies still, unconscious on the ground.
Seeing the other thug disappear into the crowd, Oirhandir rode quickly to Lupic's side. "Are you hurt?", he asked. Motioning to the miscreant collapsed in the street, he continued, "Is he hurt? Or just taking his time to come to his senses?"[sblock=Meta: ]Unless interrupted by the watch (which will probably happen any moment now), Oirhandir's priorities are:

1. Heal anyone who hasn't stabilized, including gang members or bystanders.
2. Ride down the alley to check on Nodis and Kali.
3. Gather any salvageable arrows.
4. Healing whichever party member is most down on hit points (2 CLW spells available)
5. Taking further action to recover the money (he doesn't know Kali has already succeeded at this). Oirhandir will generally cooperate with any reasonable request by the city watch.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis makes the shouting stop and then takes his purse back from Kali, keeping it this time somewhere more concealed. "Are you hurt?" asks Kali, while they walk towards the rest of the party.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sounds good, we can pass a few e-mails about XP and awards, but new IC post from me coming tonight :)

buzzard

First Post
"Lupic not very hurt. Man who fight Lupic will be fine later. I not kill him this time. " he replies as he gets up leaving the limp body of the thug at his feet.

buzzard

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali hands back Nodis's purse, sheathes her swords and holding her arm walks back to the rest of the party with Nodis.
In response to Nodis's question she replies "That thugs gave me a good whack in exchange for your purse Nodis. I hope you had more than a few copper in it to make it worthwhile" she adds with a smile than turns to a grimace with pain.

OOC: [sblock] Yeah I think I have 2 hp left :heh: [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"Sure I do have" replies Nodis. "I helped with the rescue of a mine from undead some time ago; it turned that it made it legally ours, and this is what I got from it, after I bought a couple fancy things."

"Look, I think Lupic also had a good time."

Fenris

Adventurer
Someone said:
"Sure I do have" replies Nodis. "I helped with the rescue of a mine from undead some time ago; it turned that it made it legally ours, and this is what I got from it, after I bought a couple fancy things."

"Look, I think Lupic also had a good time."

"I don't know that your definition of a good time and mine are the same"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads