Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
Personally I'm confused, thankfully Bront stuck around and finished a fun game cause I'd have had a heck of a time picking this one up! Once everything is wrapped up I'll approve XP and award DM points.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll gladly explain what happened, if people ask questions :p I will admit the slave contract was a weak part. It was something I came up with in Festival that I hadn't needed to explain there.

Corwyn

First Post
Bront said:
I'll gladly explain what happened, if people ask questions :p I will admit the slave contract was a weak part. It was something I came up with in Festival that I hadn't needed to explain there.

I'm still a bit confused on why we got away so easily...

Someone

Adventurer
I admit I'm surprised nothing happened in the end, given the info we gathered. But at least Nodis is going to level, even if I have to spend some DM points.

Bront

The man with the probe
The blowgun guy was going to tag you with a marker to have you hit once you left town. You avoided that, and outran news you did. El Jefe noticed the marker last time you got ambushed, and I think he mentioned it.

Bront

The man with the probe
XPAWARDS

Oirhandir - 400 (Time plus RP before he left)
Kali - 1300 (Time plus RP plus finishing)
Aikin - 1300 (Time plus RP plus finishing)
Lupic - 1400 (Time plus RP plus finishing)
Nodis - 1600 (Time plus RP plus finishing)

I'd appreciate any feedback, and, as I said, I'll answer any questions about the adventure itself.

FYI, you can see how much XP you earned here as a total. That's my running total for the adventure.

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
So whats that:
Bront 12 DM rewards (May 06 - May 07)
Erekose13 1 DM reward (June 06)

:)
Yes, almost forgot about that :)

Yes, you're back at Orussus.

I'd have to dig up the loot, I thought you passed what loot you took around already though. Most of it was the bandits you turned in early. I don't remember you finding much loot other than that.

Remove ads