Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"At least the man didn't do what he intended... I think," Scarlet says, a little confused by the procedings.

As planned, the party heads out of the city and to the north, towards Orussis. They travel unmolested untill late evening, when time to find a place to camp is nearing...

OOC: Not sure how far you intend to go at this point :)

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah I think we're on track. Kali will scope out a defensible camp site, since they were jumped on this road last time.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: actualy, someone else was, they weren't.

Kali and the others find a fairly defensable camp site, and camp unmolested till morning.

OOC2: Continue on the road?

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Unless you guys plan on going back, we're about ready to wrap this up. You can divide the slaves equaly :uhoh:

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis (not to mention me) is a bit surprised nothing happened so far, but he doesn't give a damn for Vador and isn't particulary motivated to go back.

Corwyn

First Post
"hmm surprising that nothing has happened until now. Would that mean that he wasn't after the elves but just to humble Valdor?" says Aiken.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Don't know why, he's known to be pretty determined to get what he wants," Scarlet says, relieved.

Someone

Adventurer
"Let's continue anyway. We left Garza little time, maybe the guy with the blowgun was there to poison Oirhandir and we interrupted him, and Garza didn't have a backup ready." says Nodis. "Either the ambush or Orussus is ahead, so let's waste no more time"

Bront

The man with the probe
The party continues up the road towards Orussus, and finds the trip quiet and uneventful. And in about 2 weeks, you spot Orussus in the distance.

Congratulations. You managed to make it out alive :)

I'll gather XP awards and have those to you by the next day or two. Sorry there wasn't much treasure, but you managed to avoid most of it.

Questions? Comments? Please, I'm all ears :)

Remove ads