Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

buzzard

First Post
OOC: I will be away from computers till Sunday, so if anything happens which requires your thug, the GM will have to play him in the interim.

buzzard

Fenris

Adventurer
Bront said:
OOC: How is she doing that through the front door? He's outside, your inside.

OOC: I thought I could see him. I was imagining giving him a subtle thumb to head around the side. If She can't see him, well nevermind (and I decry the violins on TV)

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken opens the door stepping in and taking in the scene. He's slightly surprised by the lack of combat he quickly covers his laps and walks up to Kali "Ah there you are honey, find anything you like?"

Bront

The man with the probe
The man comes out of the back holding an ornate silver candelabra. "Here you go. Need that wraped up?"

"Of course. I wouldn't want it scratched," Says the woman.

The man pulls out a few cloths and wraps up the candelabra. The woman smiles and nods to the man as she puts it away. "Thank you sir."

She quickly heads to the door and takes off.

"May I help you?" The man asks.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Ok, I'm just a little confused. Here's what I understand:

1. The party emerged from Valdor's compound, and spotted a figure atop a 2-story building 15-20 feet from Valdor's compound. I presume that means the other building is across the street/alley from Valdor's?

2. The figure, who seemed to have a blowgun or staff, escaped up a ladder leading from the roof of the 2-story building to an adjacent 3rd building, which is 4 stories tall and has a rooftop bridge leading to other buildings in the neighborhood.

3. Kali ran to a 4th building, one of the ones connected to building #3 by the bridge, and climbed up in pursuit of the man.

4. Aiken ran to building #3 and climbed up in pursuit of the man.

5. Upon reaching the top of building #4, Kali spotted someone running away from building #3 (in the direction of buildings 5, 6, 7, etc.), and pursued that person.

6. Upon reaching the top of building #3, Aiken spotten someone running in the direction of buildings 5, 6, 7, etc. (in the direction of building #4), and also someone running in the opposite direction (away from building #4, from the top of building #3). Aiken pursued the person running in the direction of buildings 5, 6, 7, etc., and found that he was chasing after Kali, who found she was chasing a woman, not a man.

7. So, do I understand that a mystery woman, Kali, and Aiken ran off in one direction on the skybridge while another mystery person ran off in the opposite direction on the skybridge? And I'm not sure what of any of this Oirhandir could have seen from the ground 4 stories below (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that Kali's mark is female).

Have I got that all right? And last I knew, Oirhandir was riding back and forth ensuring that the blowgun/staff man didn't escape the 2-story building at ground level. That seems a little redundant if Oirhanir saw the man hoist himself up onto the skybridge and start running. Oirhandir may or may not ride off in pursuit depending on what he saw and can see.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Could Oirhandir see, hear, or otherwise detect that the man with the blowgun/staff was running away on the skybridge? Would he understand that Kali and Aiken were going in the opposite direction?

Remove ads