OneBookShelf (drivethruRPG, dmsguild, et cetera...) Enshittified.

Voadam

Legend
I got the new version this morning.

It looks like if you go to "My Library", and then "Account", it takes you to the old version of the site. From there you can go back to "My Library" and download in batches of 10, as before.
Interesting, I get a 59 PDF discrepancy between the old system and page 2 of the new one.

The new one gives a tiny number on page 1, maybe ones updated since a period of time? Clicking on page 2 gives the number really close to the one listed on the old site.

Also in switching to listing by A-Z on the new one I get a different number total than page 1 of the new or the Page 2 of the new or the old total.

Dire Bare

Legend
I got the new version this morning.

It looks like if you go to "My Library", and then "Account", it takes you to the old version of the site. From there you can go back to "My Library" and download in batches of 10, as before.
Yeah . . . eventually they will drop the old site . . . but hopefully not until they resolve this issue.

I have purchased over 3,000 titles from DriveThru over the years . . . and when I look at my library on the new site, the total number of my titles keeps changing as I click around the library page! I have yet to try the app, but I will probably give it a go once I'm not at work! :)

EDIT: Huh, it seems the new library only shows me the incorrect number of titles when I sort by "New to Old", which is the default choice. When I choose any other sort, I can suddenly see all of my purchased titles! Weird.

delericho

Legend
Interesting, I get a 59 PDF discrepancy between the old system and page 2 of the new one.
Yeah, something's a bit odd - the reason I stumbled on the route to the old site was that my library was showing loads of products I have no recollection of buying. So I went to check that my purchase history was actually correct. (It is - looks like a glitch rather than anything worse.)

Thomas Shey

Legend
Most of this strikes me as work-in-progress problems (and it selected me for it last night too; I was more annoyed about the "check for updates" being kind of clunky, but if I was buying a lot of stuff at one time (as I sometimes do with map assets) having to use a desktop app to do it all at once would annoy me).

Voadam

Legend
Yeah, something's a bit odd - the reason I stumbled on the route to the old site was that my library was showing loads of products I have no recollection of buying. So I went to check that my purchase history was actually correct. (It is - looks like a glitch rather than anything worse.)
I am seeing things in the preview front page bestselling line showing up with the green "own" tag that I have not bought. Clicking through to the actual product page it unfortunately does not show me as owning them there or being able to download them. :)

Another recurring glitch.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Most of these entries have more than 1 file. Guess I better get to backing up lol

1697137123433.png

Remove ads