[Online] [5e] [CET] Looking for a 3 player party willing to play short sessions

Lantern

First Post
Greetings everyone!

My name is Brin and I’m an 18 year old GM that has been playing RPGs for about a good year. I’ve always preferred the shorter adventures so I would like to run players trough adventures (some of them made by me, some of them taken from the adventure league and modified) that would usually take one 3 hour session to complete (there may be some exceptions no adventure should last over 3 sessions).

So essentially I am offering to run something in the veins of a one-shots but if you are looking for something that you could stick too for longer don’t let that turn you off! You’d be able to preserve your character from one adventure to another. Essentially I’m trying to run some sort of an Adventure League/Pathfinder Society knock off where a small amount of players would use a town as a home base and then take on a short adventure each (other week). The adventures would vary from city based, to diplomacy and stealth missions to good ol’ classic dungeon crawls (short enough to fit the one session window of course)!

Here are some pointers at what I’m looking for in my adventuring party:
·A group of players willing to roleplay more so then focus on the mechanical points of DnD (that does not mean that we would ignore the mechanics completely)
·Kind souls who are willing to accept anyone no matter their origin, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation etc.
·Someone who is willing to cooperate with their party no matter their alignment
·Most importantly I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure

Still here? Great! Then you probably want to know something more about the game itself. First of all, the setting would be a home crafted setting of mine that is somewhere in between a standard and low fantasy world that is mainly generic (aside from the fact that Gnomes rhyme all the time). We would start at level 1 as every fantastic journey begins and use a 22-point buy system (to reflect the mid/low fantasy setting) for character creation.

I’d much prefer if the group could play on Mondays or Tuesdays afternoons (read starting at 5 or 6 PM) as I am not sure if I could do it on the weekends – once the summer begins that might change but we are a good month from there – so if this fits your timeframe and if you like the idea post a comment, send me a PM get in touch with me (or if you have any questions just ask them away)!

If you are a newcomer to the roleplaying games/dnd5e please do not fear if you don’t understand any technicalities. If you like the idea and would like to participate post away I’d be more than willing to explain things along the way or beforehand ^^

Hi,

I want to join, but I am 6hrs ahead so 5pm on your side is 11pm for me. About how long would each session be?

I have never played online so I don't know which are the tools used, would we doing it with microphone or by typing or how? Webcam needed?

Remove ads