• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ONLINE GAME - Fridays 8:00 PM CST - D&D 5e, Beginning with Starter Set adventure!

Aeternal

First Post
I am looking for 2 players right now for a Friday evening ONLINE game using Skype, Roll20 and eventually Fantasy Grounds 2. You can be new or experienced. Depending on how everything goes I might be including more adventuring for the group and extend your time into other adventures and a full campaign.

Note: I do not have an ultimate license for Fantasy Grounds 2... so you will have to have a subscription or purchase the player's 'lite' version for yourself to join in. But until I get comfortable with Fantasy Grounds 2 I will use Roll20.. how long that is, I am not sure, just depends.

Oh, I want serious players at my table! Don't stray too much to the "Role-player" or the "Roll-player" at either end of the extremes... some nice middle ground is what I am looking for in players at my table (online VTT).

Beyond that... I want respectful people, no bigots and no diatribes. That's about it.. PVT Message me and I will get back to you. Tell me your Skype name and also introduce yourself, that way I can get an idea about you... I will instant message you on Skype and chat and see if you seem like a good match. I am only taking two people at the moment... recruitment opens today... and ends when I find a fit. I already have two players that are committed and will wait until I find two more.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Remove ads