• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online Game - To Start

sj.largent

First Post
Ok, So I have decided to start up my own Maptools Game (maybe switching to the D&D Map System when it goes live).

The setting will be partially player built over the course of the first few adventures.

The Game will begin as a dungeon crawl as a sort of introductory setup and giving the players time to get a feel for how their characters play, and who they are. (I noticed that often people come up with the best information after interacting with each other for a short time, feeding off of each other's ideas).

If you are interested, please let me know. The First and Foremost thing I need from the players is an accounting of the roles you wish to play.

There will be 4-6 player limit.

Player Alert: I do not fudge die rolls, as other players have discovered in past games I have ran. Stupid moves on the players part, may result in character death. I also have a rule in 4e, that when a character dies, that player may NOT choose the same role they had before(so a dead tank, means the party has no tank until someone else dies and then they have to pick up the tank role).

sj.largent

First Post
[FONT=&quot]Folks, I have 3 guarantee'd players, with a highly probably 4th. I would like to find a 5th player in order to round out the group. Many of the players involved I have worked with in various games before, and all are outstanding players.

Here is the website for keeping track of and dealing with information/tracking the game.

http://scalesofeternity.wikispaces.com/

Also, I plan for this game to run, bi-weekly, on saturdays, with any player interested, being able to devote 6 or more hours to game play on play days. Running from 10-12am PST until 4-6pm PST. Session may go longer if all involved can and want to continue, but this will be determined on a week by week basis. Exact start hours will be set once all involved are able to sit down and determine the best time range for the group as a whole.

Oh, and I will leave you with a little teaser from the website...

[/FONT]
For every force, light or dark, to enter or in any way exert their influence on the mortal plane, an opposing force of equivalent strength, shall be granted equivalent access to the mortal plane.

Last edited:

Remove ads