• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC - 3.5] The Storm Coast

Sphyh

First Post
hey... just wondering what going on in this game lol. i think were waiting on giant boy and assuming ragg is still sleeping i dont think hm is going to post

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
hey... just wondering what going on in this game lol. i think were waiting on giant boy and assuming ragg is still sleeping i dont think hm is going to post

Mea culpa. Rough end of the week. Giant Boy had a project due for school, and my daughter (Giant Girl?) has been having some serious asthma problems. I'll get GB to post tonight, and I should have time to update the game tomorrow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I could post but who wants to read about Ragg dreaming of his glory days when he casted spells that could burn a hobgoblin to cinders in seconds or make short work of halberd-weilding monks. :p

I'm keeping up just let me know when the old mage wakes from his nap.

HM

Rhun

First Post
Let's just hope Isoriand managers to spear that hobbie, or we are all going to be in worse trouble than we already are!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I'm a bit under the weather right now with an infection in my nose that is causing some rather painful facial swelling. Updates to the game will arrive, but probably not today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm a bit under the weather right now with an infection in my nose that is causing some rather painful facial swelling. Updates to the game will arrive, but probably not today.

Think I heard this somewhere before LOL. hmmm two games your my DM kool- will make it easy to get use to you style of play.

And again Hope you are better real soon! :lol:

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads