[OOC - 3.5] The Storm Coast

Giant Boy

Explorer
The Storm Coast

I'm in, it seems to replace the other game that closed. I'm interested in playing a cleric, a class I rarely pick. If not, probally a bard.

Last edited:

Giant Boy

Explorer
Well, I would just do barbarian, but then I've 2 Power Points I can't do anything with! I'd feel weird having resources I cannot use.

Barbarians make good front-line fighters, and being a psychic warrior included, that makes a really good warrior, as well as a selection of useful skills. Barbarian or fighter with the pyschic warrior, it'll be a useful character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome to Enworld Giant Boy,

And a cleric seems you will be a welome addition to this group:

Woodsman- Rhun
Wizard- HolyMan
Warrior- Theroc
Wizened Priest- Giant Boy

Had to make that wizened to keep everyone with a W :D

HM

Rhun

First Post
Mark, if you take a druid as the 5th, let me know and I will come up with a different character concept. I don't play outdoorsy types in games where there are druids, since they can pretty much do everything better.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, I guess a druid as the fifth depends on Anton85. I have no problem with a druid (although, to be honest, I'm not terribly fond of the animal companion class feature).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well, I guess a druid as the fifth depends on Anton85. I have no problem with a druid (although, to be honest, I'm not terribly fond of the animal companion class feature).

Maybe a new house rule on that then, he could always swap it for a feat from a list of your choosing (don't want people going to crazy)

HM

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Maybe a new house rule on that then, he could always swap it for a feat from a list of your choosing (don't want people going to crazy)

Not necessary. Given the books and sources available, Anton85 has non-animal-companion options if he wants them. PH2 offers shapeshift. There's the druidic avenger variant class.

Keep in mind that I'm not mandating either of these. If this were a face-to-face game, I'd insist on no animal companions, but in PbP it's less of an issue.

Remove ads