[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Pyrex

First Post
I'm reading through the game to date to help me with my background. Here's the crunch:

[sblock=Human Ardent 3]
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Ardent, level 3
Human, Ardent
Ardent Mantle: Mantle of Clarity

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 12, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 12, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 16.

AC: 18 Fort: 14 Reflex: 14 Will: 17
HP: 34 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Insight +9, Endurance +7, Streetwise +10, Athletics +6, Diplomacy +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Arcana, Bluff +5, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, History, Intimidate +5, Nature +4, Perception +4, Religion, Stealth +2, Thievery +2

FEATS
Human: Weapon Proficiency (Bola)
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Flail)
Level 2: Distant Advantage

POWERS
Ardent at-will 1: Focusing Strike
Ardent at-will 1: Energizing Strike
Bonus At-Will Power: Psionic Shield
Ardent daily 1: Implanted Suggestion
Ardent utility 2: Dimension Swap
Ardent at-will 3: Prescient Strike

ITEMS
Distance Bola +1, Eladrin Chainmail +1, Lucky Charm +1, Feyleaf Sandals (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
[/sblock]

Edit: The background I'm working towards at the moment is a P.I. out of Baldur's Gate. He may have run afoul of the Cowled Wizards after uncovering evidence that the theif he tracked to Athkatla may have been working on a commision from them...

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, as the battle is over, I humbly apologize with everyone, this has been a long, and unintentional to last the amount of time it did. Mainly on my part, so sorry everyone.
That said, Farewell Cabana, it was a pleasure to game with you. Hope Thurinar would stay to actually get to Spellhold.
On Puget Sound: Chizz sounds like a blast! add a level 3, 2 and 1 item, and get yourself 500 gp more to spend as you wish. Then post him in the RG.
And of Course, feel free to post.

Pyrex: Your concept is interesting, develop it a bit further, and add the items and gold as On Puget Sound. Then post him in the RG.

Theroc: I think I remember that you didn't have the character builder. No worries, choose your equipment from the sources you have. I can make you suggestions for sources you don't have, if you give me a description of the kkind of item you want for Issia.

Last edited:

On Puget Sound

First Post
I had posted Chizz with standard wealth for level 3 - a 4th, 3rd and 2nd level item plus 520 Gold worth. So I will edit and tone that down a notch. Thanks!

And Pyrex and Theroc, the Rogues Gallery is in "Plots and Places" forum. I had a hard time finding it, looking all over the "Gaming Action" section.

Walking Dad

First Post
Here are Taran's Items

Pouncing Beast armor +1 (4)
Staff of Ruin +1 (3)
Amulet of Physical Resolve +1 (2)
Woundstitch Powder (1)

Retrain: Cull the Herd to Thorn Spray

level 3 encounter: Predator's Flurry

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Had a ball Voda Vosa, and I wouldn't be so worried, it was more like two short encounters.

I like the terrain, and RP of the battles as a whole. Plenty of interaction and choice given to the PC's.

Good luck to everyone, and hope to game with you soon.

I'll let you decide what to do with Thurinar Voda. You may use him as an NPC, or he could come to whatever you deem an appropriate end. or whatever suites your fancy.

Remove ads