[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Voda Vosa

First Post
Theroc, Velmon, Insight: I appreciate your interest, and your ideas for characters are very nice. And if you do as Velmont did, a background so detailed is great for me to place hooks and such. If you want to stat your characters, be my guests.

Theroc

First Post
Theroc, Velmon, Insight: I appreciate your interest, and your ideas for characters are very nice. And if you do as Velmont did, a background so detailed is great for me to place hooks and such. If you want to stat your characters, be my guests.

o_O I'm not sure I CAN come up with that kind of biography. I can work on it, but that'd definitely take me awhile. The bio I did have wasn't a full one obviously. But I'm pretty sure Velmont's got me beat.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm not asking for a competence, just some more details with which to work with =)
You are a competent writer, I know you can come up with something great.

Theroc

First Post
I'm not asking for a competence, just some more details with which to work with =)

I planned to add more details. I didn't know you wanted the whole biography upfront(you sounded like you wanted a brief overview in the initial post).

I'll try to get on that in the next couple days. Things are a bit busy around here.

Insight

Adventurer

I can come up with something in the next day or so. Weekends are a little hectic for me, but I may find some time here or there.

Voda Vosa

First Post
There is no time constraints, so take the time you need guys. Initially I was looking for brief backgrounds, and the ones you provided were perfect, I'm looking forward to see the complete versions.

Theroc

First Post
By the way, Voda, I'm not particular familiar with the Forgotten Realms, so if I make mistakes regarding things in that sense, don't be too surprised. I'll try to keep most of it setting neutral besides the stuff you've given in this post.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm ok with that Theroc, you'll learn on the way. If you need any sort of help (geography or demografy of the region, or FR in general) fel free to ask.

Remove ads