[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Theroc

First Post
The red I used in Issia's bio was one of the Cowled wizards(an antagonist for Issia) specifically because I dislike red generally. Issia's voice was going to be the color used for Izera, so I'll be looking for a different color.

Is this readable/available?

If it isn't, I can keep looking.

CaBaNa

First Post
that's a readied attack for Thurinar IC, using flickering arrow, on a visible lurker. If no lurker is visible, use it on leader, if no leader, whomever.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I know it's quite clear that the elven druid does not seem as part of the thieves gang, but can your character take the luxury of trusting him? Just wondering.

CaBaNa

First Post
Wouldn't call it trust, it's not as though Thurinar would give his back to these guys.

With his passive 20 insight, and 22 perception, Thurinar has identified the fellow in all black, who has already assaulted someone, as a shadow thief. It's an assumption, but one he is willing to track down and verify.

He isn't streetwise, so he doesn't understand the system yet. What he does know, is that the druid looks beat up, the bard looked beat up, and the trail of abused people leads to this door.

He expects the Sailor to continue the chase just as he would, that's another assumption. If the door isn't kicked in by his turn next round, he'll do it, and begin the chase again.

Remove ads