[OOC] Academy of Drell

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Hey for everyone that wants a pic (and wants it to be a little personalized) just give a shout out to me and I'll download it (provided you give me a link), alter it and put it here:

http://www.geocities.com/evileeyore/TheBakaSite.html

THREE RULES:

1) the person who created the picture will be given credit... If I can't figure out who did the pic, you have to...

2) the artist either has to have it posted for public consumption (as per the D&D pics) or allow for it to be used for this purpose-gaming characters (like JDillon... she's happy as long as you stick to her rules...)

3) these rules are inflexible.

Sorry it took so long for me to post today... was lernin html code (the horror, the horror)... Anyway...

So how much do we know of each other or shall we be thrown together pell-mell. I figure Kith and Keith know each other as Fencers (heh those are gonna be rough names... the two dark horse Rogues names being sooo close... I like it).

Kith may have tried buttering up to the Wizards (to help him with classes) and of course any fems (to help him with, ahh, his social graces, yea thats the ticket...heh)

Edit: Had to add my url... note the url will be changing as I learn more html... ouchy html headache makes my teeth hurt...

Last edited:

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Gahhh that blue is hard to see, guess thats why it makes such a good color for clarifications...

Editted to add the following:

Hey, if you guys want I can put the characters on my site (that way if the boards die a horid death -agian- they'ld be online saved) if you'll want... It would give me a good reason to continue learning html...

Yup what started as a "I need a place online to save this pic" has become a mild interest...

Anyway give a thumbs up or down... either way the site is under construction... (url in above post... too lazy to repost here... brain all mushy now... 2:30 am, no coffee, just watched PI, worked on Baka Site...)

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Jeremy said:
Here we goes... :)

<waits for a little more development in the other post>

OOoooopsie.

I had planned on a bit more activity to happen on Day 1, but the boards crudded out on me and it was bedtime so I quit for the day.

My general posting plan is once per day, Monday through Saturday, with some time browsing the rules and other games forums I'm in, as well as keeping up the bookkeeping in the OOC/Character forums, etc. This will also give everyone a chance to respond at their own pace and own time.

Hope this helps,
Greg

Zhure

First Post
Wow. I so screwed up

Let me repeat that. "Wow. I so screwed up."

My only excuse is it was nearly bedtime and I wrote the opening passage in just a few short minutes while watching tv and having a conversation.

The original scene was intended to be in Northport. While it isn't clear in the passage, Northport is on the northern coast of the mainland and not in Drell proper; I had intended the "adventure" to begin with a journey.

All adventures, great stories, incorporate a journey of some sort. As Campbell points out, it's a metaphor for growth and journey of the human inside the story.

Anyhow... no harm done, I'll merely add a new journey somewhere else and drop some more hints and clues via a different means.

Light bulbs go off in rapid succession... sounds of a digital computer from Star Trek....

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Re: Re: Keith follows Charlotte

Tokiwong said:
OOC: Deleted for consistency... :rolleyes:

ARGH! LOL. That's what happens when I try to write a huge block of text, expecting nothing to change while I'm composing.

Ah well, it's ok to leave those things in. I'll make compensations afterwards.

As I noted in my OOC comment about taking liberties with peoples' characters and actions, I'm a strong believer in the DM *not* doing that. It really runs against my grain to "role-tell." Sometimes it's required for plotting purposes, especially in a MBG, and as time goes on and things get more focussed and organized, so we're all on the same page, I expect I'll do it a whole lot less. Hopefully never.

All characters have the right to life*, liberty** and the pursuit of whatever their player intends.

:)
Greg

*subject to getting revoked in combat...
**or if captured.

Remove ads