• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Adventure Path - Shackled City

Caliber

Explorer
Hey guys,

As the little profile to my left attests, I hail from New Orleans. For those of you not in the know, that means I'm looking at a pretty big hurricane heading my way as we speak. I dunno if I'm evacuating, or even if its going to hit close enough to knock out my power, but just an FYI if I stop posting for a while.

Caliber

Explorer
Hey guys,

Me and my girlfriend are doing fine. We managed to evacuate to Texas, and are currently with my uncle in Houston. We haven't heard much about our house, but its in the area that Katrina's eye wall seems to have gone completely over ... those pictures you see on the news that are completely underwater are areas we drive through nearly every day.

I don't know when I'll be able to get internet access regularly enough to start playing again ... feel free to give away/auto-pilot Intari while I'm gone.

I'll try to keep in touch.

Caliber,

I'm really glad to hear that you are safe and doing well (or as well as can be expected under these terrible circumstances). I'm sure you have a lot of trials ahead of you, and far more important things on your mind than a PBP role-playing game. It's very cool of you to keep us informed of your situation like this.

With the understanding that it may be some time before you have the time/resources/desire to actively post in this game, I have a proposal....

We put Intari on leave for a while, and invite a new player and character into the game. If/when the time comes that you're ready to rejoin us, we'll work Intari back into the action. This would leave us with a party of six PCs, but that would be fine with me.

I submit this idea for feedback from all the players. If there are no objections, I'll start seeking a replacement player (my first choice would be one of the initial responders who were not selected the first time around).

Everyone, please respond.

Thanks,
Krago

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I've no problems with a replacement player.

Caliber: Welcome to Houston! Stay as long as you need to (which, quite possibly, is going to be a long time). :(

Also, a heads up: I'm going to El Paso this Friday to help my father drive a truck back to Houston. I'll be out of the loop most of the Labor Day weekend.

No problem, Mark Chance, hope your holiday weekend is enjoyable and safe!

Dichotomy, Scotley:

What say you? Replace Intari with the understanding that Caliber still has a home with us when he's ready to continue? I want to be sure we're all in accord before I start seeking a new player.

Thanks,
Krago

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads