• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Adventure Path - Shackled City

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Mark Chance said:
Well, apparently you don't, or you'd have just done it rather than trying to pass the buck.

:D

I'm still here, BTW. Just a little slow this week with it being the end of the grading period.
I figured the GM would want to take first dibs at it.

Besides, I feel bad emailing you or any of the people in your game without making fun of Don. ;)

Experience Award Time!

150 xp each to William, Konstantine, Eliara, and Galen for defeating the skulk!

180 xp each to William, Konstantine, Eliara, Galen, and Dowlee for persuading Ghelve to make amends for his misdeeds.

(I know it's a bit of a stretch to include Dowlee in that second award, but I don't want her to get too far behind the others.)

Congratulations!

Krago

Krug has announced that he will be out of town until November 28th.

During his absence, I will NPC Eliara as best as I'm able. She will be amenable to the party's reasonable suggestions concerning scouting ahead, search checks, etc.

Thanks,
Krago

Hi guys,

Things have been nutty, and I just haven't been able to find time to get the next post up. It should be tonight or tomorrow morning. Just got slammed in the wake of the holiday weekend, lots of catching up to do. Just wanted to let y'all know.

Thanks,
Krago

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads