D&D 5E [OOC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
Inquisitor means I'm working for instead with the church, right? And I would essentially say on people instead of recovering artifacts...I'll think on it, tell you tomorrow.

As for traits, Inquisitor would do well with charm resistance, but I meant lucky trait literally (there is a feat with the same name). I intentionally put three traits so you can decide which fits your world better. I have not thought out how the bard will end up at the end, I'll take whatever you throw at me

It wouldn't have to be religious, it could also be for the government/military/etc.

BeaniBum

Explorer
So specifically I'm not good with the burrow speed at 3rd level, not for any combat reasons but for thematic ones.

I have absolutely no problem with you just having proficiency in a shovel as a weapon. Would you be interested in running a champion or battlemaster with just the thematic elements?

I would totally take that up!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I just don't know where to upload a character sheet if I were to make one I think I missed that in the thread.

I simply edit my original post on page 9 :) That way, when/if we get rogues gallery I can copy paste entire post

Remove ads