• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Child of the Mourn

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I am looking to run a slow (2-3 posts per week; weekdays US CST) Solo 3.5 campaign for someone. I am more than willing to run this as a filler until you can find a more permanent game more to your liking or we can run this long term.

The Campaign Setting can be Eberron or a custom homebrew (defined by the PC). First come, First Served. :D Here are some other games that I have run.

I tend to greatly challenge my players. If you have not feared for you life then I feel that I have not done my job as a DM. Some times I may give you plot hooks that are too much for you to handle and fleeing is sometimes prudent. PC's are not invincible contrary to what most think. ;)

Rogues Gallery Thread
Encyclopaedia Thread

Last edited:

FreeXenon

Level : something 7 or less
Style : I am pretty flexible - horror, swashbuckle, spy, standard, other

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Something that sounds cool to me would be a spy in Cyre at the time of the Mourning, then the fallout that caused, maybe even being stuck in the Mourneland where hilarity ensues.

FreeXenon

A spy in Cyre when the Mourning happens - surviving the aftermath and trying to escape and get back his peeps?

ethandrew

First Post
And in the meanwhile having his hatred for the people of the Cyre overcome with grief for what has befallen them. I don't know, sounds interesting and you can do a lot with that.

FreeXenon

Sounds good. Bring it on. Go ahead and post your rough draft of your character here. :)

FreeXenon

That sounds good.
I will have to do some research on Cyre and the Mournlands.
We will start you out in Cyre on a mission for a little while before the Mourning happens.

What country are you spying for?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads