D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION],

Question for you: is it ok if Davaros previously cast Find steed, and the steed (a celestial spirit) is housed in the inn's stables. If ok, Davaros will mentally ask it to come to him, if it can.

FYI, I will update Davaros's character sheet with his spells. I was procrastinating a bit regarding that...

Additional question: do you know what is the code to automatically reroll 1's or 2's? Davaros has the fighting style great weapon fighting, and I want to avoid re-posting after seeing roll results.

I'll also add 2 potions of heroism 180gpx2=360gp to his equipment list to use up some of his funds, if ok.

Thanks and cheers,

Creamsteak

Explorer
The stable is on the map, it would probably be able to move to you this round assuming it just exits when someone opens the stable doors.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
The stable is on the map, it would probably be able to move to you this round assuming it just exits when someone opens the stable doors.

It's where the gorilla is, right? Cool, the warhorse will join in the fight, it will even things up. Since the spell says that you have an instinctive bond with it that allows you to fight as a seamless unit, I'll manage the horses's actions. I'll wait until [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] opens the door for his gorilla, and take the horse's actions.
Cheers,

SG

Matthan

Explorer
I apologize for the delay. Here's my character submission, Virion Galascient. I hope an external sheet is okay. It's faster for me to fill out. I haven't typed up the background yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get this in since it's taken me so long. He's a Half-Elf Fey/Tome Warlock. He can partially cover the Rogue role and help with utility with ritual casting. He's made for interactions and will quickly lie to achieve his goals (which usually involve alcohol or women).

Background is essentially that his family has been beholden to a Fey Lady for generations due to an ill conceived pact made by an ancestor. I don't know if Faerun fey have summer and winter courts, but I picture her as a winter court kind of fey. Severe, clever, and painfully beautiful. She toyed with Virion and kept him in her court for sometime before she grew bored with him and sent him away until she called for him or had need of him. He has been making his way through Faerun for the last year trying to soak in as much carnal pleasure as he can before his leash is pulled back. I don't know if the adventure starts with the Ordining(sp?) shattered or not, but I figure he could wake up in the inn having received orders from his mistress to investigate what has upset the balance of giant kind.

*edit* If that works, let me know, and I'll join the game.

Matthan

Explorer
I just went and grabbed one real quick. Will this work or do I need to size it to a particular dimension?

[sblock=Image] Virion.jpg[/sblock]

Remove ads