D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Matthan

Explorer
I was trying to wait and let the other player pick their NPC first, but in the interest of time, I'll pick up Shalvus if he's still available.

[MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION], I think Kobold Stew is traveling for work for much of October. I'm hopeful he'll return in November. Or that we'll see the odd post here and there until he's back in full form.

Jago

Explorer
Really hope it turns out well for you, Cream. I know that situation, it's not a good one, but I'd wager you'd be much better off out of there.

In the meantime, Team Triboar, specifically [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION], recommend we stay really far away from the Magmin and just keep sniping them with ranged attacks. If Uric can withdraw, I'll have Darathra do the same and Koldan can hit them with a Hail of Thorns to try and just keep wearing them down.

I do not relish the idea of having these things continuously exploding in our faces. Does anyone else have some ranged options, especially some CC Spells? Entangle or anything?

Yavathol

Explorer
Unfortunately most of my ranged spells are fire based, with the exception of eldritch blast.. And I don't suppose the alternative of melee'ing two fire giants is especially speaking either!!
Shayuri, might I propose a suggestion spell on a giant? I don't really want to stop concentrating on the darkness, but we could try suggesting that they call their forces off and negotiate for whatever they're digging for..?

Shayuri

First Post
Ilshana's got Hypnotic Pattern handy, now that she has some breathing space.

I admit, I did not expect those orogs to hit that hard! I had a notion she could tank them a bit. 76 damage makes me feel like there must have been some crits in there or something. :(

Alas.

Remove ads