D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
It's not against the rules as far as I am aware and I have no problem with it. Apparently dragons can't lift their own weight based on strength scores or something, there's a certain amount of willful suspension of disbelief.

Yeah, I still don't feel it. It looks nasty. Try visualizing it, it's absurd imho, especially with 2 attacks per round!. This means that great weapon fighting and mounted combatant is a powerful combo, but I just can't visualize it (except for a lance, but not at 2+ attacks per round). Davaros will fight on foot with his two handed sword, his loyal horse next to him in battle.
Cheers,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
Currently games are waiting on actions from [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] in Goldenfields and [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] in Triboar I believe.

Matthan

Explorer
I'm going to need to withdraw from this game. I'm having difficulty finding the time to play and it isn't fair to anyone else in the group to have to keep waiting on me. You can continue to NPC my character or replace him. If you find another player that wants to just take him over, let me know and I'll set it up for him to be able to copy the sheet over at Mythweavers. I'm sorry that I dragged the game down. I hope you all have a blast with it and kill many giants.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Understood. I'll evaluate things once Kobold Stew is done adventuring elsewhere in the world. If we're down to six I'll move towards a merge, if we're still at seven I'll open up a slot for someone to fill.

Creamsteak

Explorer
In Goldenfields we are almost at the conclusion. Presumably the party will continue heading to the abbey to ring the bell.

In Triboar we are close-ish to either the giants getting what they came for or the party engaging them if that's what they wish to do.

Hopefully these didn't drag out all too long.

Jago

Explorer
Sorry for the delay: Been a combination of illness, a car accident, and crushing work. I'll get back on track as soon as I can, sorry again.

Remove ads