D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Shayuri

First Post
Guys, I've really been struggling, and I'm not keeping up. Not just in this game, but in several others. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Moreover, I'm not really connecting with this character in this setting (which is I admit premature...normally I would give it more time). Given the situation, I feel like I'm going to withdraw from this game. That will ensure I don't keep causing delays here, and will let me focus more on other games and hopefully not cause more delays in them.

Thanks for your patience with me up until now. I'll continue to read and enjoy this series as it goes on.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Guys, I've really been struggling, and I'm not keeping up. Not just in this game, but in several others. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Moreover, I'm not really connecting with this character in this setting (which is I admit premature...normally I would give it more time). Given the situation, I feel like I'm going to withdraw from this game. That will ensure I don't keep causing delays here, and will let me focus more on other games and hopefully not cause more delays in them.

Thanks for your patience with me up until now. I'll continue to read and enjoy this series as it goes on.

Understood.

Yes! If there's room for me, now is a great time for me to slide in.
Let me know which thread, where/when. Thanks.

You are currently in Goldenfields fighting two hill giants.

Jago

Explorer
Actually, last Q: the fence I'm in front of, can I shoot through it? I saw earlier that Koldan was NPCd to shoot at a giant through it, but was that because the giant is taller than the fence, or does it have gaps in it where I can fit a quarrel?

Remove ads