D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Creamsteak

Explorer
So it sounds like 7 unless someone wants to opt-out.

I think I still want to merge both games to reduce my overhead. Sadly that will slow things down in combat quite a bit I imagine.

I'll likely push both groups to conveniently show up in Waterdeep to talk to the same NPC about "Giants!" That actually kinda works in an interesting way with this adventure in that you'll have two other completely different sets of leads.

Creamsteak

Explorer
So both groups to level 6, some RP around each town and picking up hints of things, then we will jump-skip to a new thread in Waterdeep starting at Dorkath the Orkath's if everyone is alright with that.

Shayuri

First Post
Big bard level! I get Magic Secrets. Two spell picks of up to 3rd level from any class at allllllll... Plus another bard spell.

Considering Major Image, Haste, and something more attacky...maybe Lightning Arrow or a summoning spell? Going to be MCing to feylock soon, so maybe I can hold out until Eldritch Blast for a straight up attack spell. In that case a defense would be nice. Shield perhaps...or Absorb Elements...

Jago

Explorer
Greater Favored Enemy for the Revised Ranger. I wonder what type of creature I'm going to take. It is something I should really give some thought to, consider for a while, weigh my options andItIsGiants

Jago

Explorer
I'm going to be quite remiss if, somehow, we never fight another Giant in the entire campaign.

But I speak Dwarvish now, so that's cool.

Remove ads