D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

SunGold

First Post
Forgot about strength requirements for heavier armor. Switching that chain mail I started with to scale mail.

Since we haven't actually done any fighting yet, may I swap Willow's Dex and Int scores? I'm concerned about this 2 AC drop and that woud fix it.

SunGold

First Post
Does Davaros have any intention of honoring this bargain with the trolls? And are there actually animals nearby he can buy?

Asking because I need to know how conservative to be with spell slots in the puppet-fight. If we have to fight two trolls immediately after...

SunGold

First Post
Ok. I guess I'll still be careful-ish, given that none of the inn's patrons may be willing to sell their horse, the trolls may demand more than one, etc.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Davaros is planning to kill the horse, and then pay for it later. It's a good deal for the owner: he/she would have lost the horse, and likely their lives if the trolls hadn't intervened. Horse + money for a dead horse is a damn good deal, at least in Davaros' mind. We'll see when we get there ;-)
Cheers,

SG

SunGold

First Post
Hmm.

Yavathol, does Gul have any particular attachment to his horse, or would he be willing to give his up for this and buy a new one in the morning?

Willow's not going to be even remotely ok with the current plan. Best case scenario (i.e. the one where she doesn't end up literally fighting you guys) she just doesn't join the group.

Yavathol

Explorer
Well, he doesn't exactly enjoy walking, and he is pretty encumbered, especially when he is carrying the staff of the Vonindon, which is normally strapped to his horse.

On the other hand, it's better than having an unnecessary fight, he is curious whether it is possible to reason with trolls, and he would like to find a local guide to the Evermoors.. So on balance, yes, he probably would be prepared to give up his horse for a day or two..

Remove ads