D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Creamsteak

Explorer
The game right now is in a very sandbox state where the party is kinda searching the continent for giants, giant related problems, and trying to figure out exactly why there is a giant giant problem. Some degree of self-starting would probably be good, it's not so much a paint by numbers deal at this point at least. There have been a number of name drops and side plots they've interacted with as well.

I'm only looking for one player. Our current cast is a warlock/ranger/paladin. They are closing in on level 7. Everything is loosely set in the forgotten realms.

SunGold

First Post
Ok, so definitely something support-ish then. Fine by me; I like playing healers. :) Perhaps a LD healbot cleric?

If it's cool with you, Creamsteak, I'll take through the weekend to read the IC threads, get a feel for the PCs and plots, and PM you a character draft. What level should I start at?

Yavathol

Explorer
Do the rest of us need to make a perception check, or just Bell as she's in the hall?
I think Gul would likely have taken his scale mail off, but as a minimum he will cast False Life before leaving his room..

Remove ads