• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
oh dear. I had that message come up once but it went away.

Well, if Neil1889 is using it without being signed in but linking the rolls by adding the campaign name, that would also be satisfactory.
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] Any chance you can clear out you inbox? I am trying to PM you.

Son of Meepo

First Post
From what I'm reading it's a pretty serious system wrecker if it manages to infect your PC. You might want to email the webmaster if there is a link handy.

Neil1889

First Post
So, I am logged in to the Invisible Castle:

All I'm doing is typing, or even pasting "A Call for Lovers" without the quotes and correct number of spaces in the Campaign Name box on Invisible Castle.

I don't actually seem to be able to sign in to a specific Campaign Page or even search for campaigns and I'm subscribed to Invisible Castle; that section linked on the Invisible Castle website's toolbar seems defunct.

Well, if Neil1889 is using it without being signed in but linking the rolls by adding the campaign name, that would also be satisfactory.

To clarify further, I am logged in to the Invisible Castle website, but can't use the Campaign Page function, due to it apparently being knackered.

jbear

First Post
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Then that is what I would like everyone to be doing.

Edit: If we can't resolve the issue of signing in then please use EnWorld dice roller

Last edited:

OOC: I will use the Enworld Dice Roller from now on, as it seems Invisible Castle is causing issues on multiple fronts. Let me see if I can find a link to that last attack roll. If not, would you like me to just reroll it with Enworld Dice Roller and update description accordingly?

jbear

First Post
No, that's okay. Oversights can happen.

Using the EnWorld dice roller is a good immediate solution.

I personally don't like it, I think it rolls faaaaaaar too many 1-6 rolls and not enough middle 9-14 rolls.

So I'm looking to set up a page on Roll20 for us (me and you, and anyone else that wants of course). I don't want to use a roller that is coming up with a warning about a trojan hack. And I don't want to use the EnWorld roller.

Anyway, I'll try and get this page up soon and I'll PM everyone a link with an invite or whatever it is I have to do.

In the meantime I'll do a summary. I think the mad spirit will finally have a chance to use his immediate reaction as it is no longer dazed (3 rounds later you wretches!!!!) which may result in some retconning by those who posted last.

Daeja

Explorer
Sorry I've been quiet - there have been a series of events that have left me completely wiped out. Related, I've got much more limited computer time now (because my day machine is now in repair-limbo), so I apologize for being slower than I should be. Also, I have used my AP, I used it to second wind and attack that same turn, I think.

So... I'm open to suggestions re: what to do here.... Zuri is prone, armed with a crossbow, and, uh, yeah, I'm stupid tired.

I could have her fey step and then attack the jelly while prone... this seems like... a plan at least. If no one has alt suggestions, I'll run with this in the morning... I'm too tired to work out the mechanics of it without catching some ZZZs first. :(

jbear

First Post
No pressure mate. In your own good time.

Are you sure that Zuri is prone? I think she is okay. She was slid into the stalagmites but that doesn' knock you over. If you can land 6 hp of dmg on jelly then you will end the fight. It is dazed so you have cadv meaning dmg wont be an issue as long as you hit.

Daeja

Explorer
"So ... 9 psychic dmg to Zuri and she is knocked prone and slid 1 into stalagmites at G11 for 3 dmg. "

Is part of the last status update you posted for Zuri :)

So... yeah. Prone.

Last edited:

Remove ads