[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

treex

First Post
Themes' basic attack (rapier) is a +8 vs AC; 1d8+5 (65% chance hit assuming 15 AC)

Question: I've never played a martial character yet, but powers with the weapon keyword gain a proficiency bonus right? Because currently my Dual Weapon Attack (using a shortsword) is at a +5 (+4 from STR mod, +1 from Flashing Weapon Mastery Class Feature) Do I still add a +3 proficiency bonus?

[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] : I just saw that the character sheet wasn't being updated and I thought maybe Daeja was busy or something, so I just got in there and started fixing things up. D: Sorry?

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Themes' basic attack (rapier) is a +8 vs AC; 1d8+5 (65% chance hit assuming 15 AC)

Question: I've never played a martial character yet, but powers with the weapon keyword gain a proficiency bonus right? Because currently my Dual Weapon Attack (using a shortsword) is at a +5 (+4 from STR mod, +1 from Flashing Weapon Mastery Class Feature) Do I still add a +3 proficiency bonus?
Yes, all attacks with the weapon keyword gain the proficiency bonus to hit.

I just saw that the character sheet wasn't being updated and I thought maybe Daeja was busy or something, so I just got in there and started fixing things up. D: Sorry?
Hehe, if you're bored you can clean up the formatting on mine (it looks awful right now) :p

Actually, if anyone has a clue why the formatting keep breaking on Focused Discipline, I would love to know. It's supposed to be a bulleted list, and I can fix it, but the next time I load the sheet, it's broken again. ::rant:

Last edited:

treex

First Post
I'm on it, will fix up Sabynha/Sabyhna, dunno which you're going for. You have two different spellings: one on page 4, one on wiki page.

EDIT: It does look awful X_X

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I'm on it, will fix up Sabynha/Sabyhna, dunno which you're going for. You have two different spellings: one on page 4, one on wiki page.

EDIT: It does look awful X_X
Haha, thank you. I was half-joking, but I'm glad you're taking it up; I've about had my fill of formatting nightmares for one day :)

The wikia spelling should be right (Sabynha), I must have typoed when I posted on page 4 :)

Daeja

Explorer
Okay, I'm done with my sheet for the night :p Hopefully I've ironed out most of the kinks aside from formatting issues ;)

I think I'm going to make Zuri emotionally conservative / seemingly frigid as a contrast to our rowdier party members who I presume will see through her veneer of feigned friendliness rather quickly. *grin*

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Just you wait! My bard will be handing out attack and damage bonuses like they're some kind of candy! +2 to hit or +4 to damage to one ally, every round (as long as I hit), and once per encounter an extra +2 to hit :D

jbear

First Post

[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] [MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] : I just saw that the character sheet wasn't being updated and I thought maybe Daeja was busy or something, so I just got in there and started fixing things up. D: Sorry?
It's all good man, I know your intention was to help. Just unlucky with the timing :)

[MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION] I think it is a * for a bulleted list

Will be checking sheets and linking up the page after dinner (so in about an hour or so)

[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] Just checking Kartuus. If you drop his Dex down to 12 you will have to wait til level 4 when you can bump DEX to 13 if you are going to go Assassin MC. Is that an oversight or a conscious choice?

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] With the Skald buffs you are likely to receive all the time your aspect of the serpent is likely to become redundant. Just thought I'd mention that in case you wanted to change it (power bonuses don't stack). I've looked at Themes and found a few errors. Fairly minor stuff. I've left it in a note sheet. You already have an approval from a judge so not urgent but it is nearly all stuff in your favour ;)

Last edited:

LordGraz'zt

First Post
Conscious choice, had to do it othetwise CHA would only be +3 til L4. Will probavly grab Shadow Walk (Warlock Hybrid Talent) or Crimson Legionnaire ay L2.

EDIT: Is fluff ok?

jbear

First Post
Conscious choice, had to do it othetwise CHA would only be +3 til L4. Will probavly grab Shadow Walk (Warlock Hybrid Talent) or Crimson Legionnaire ay L2.

EDIT: Is fluff ok?
You can only take 1 hybrid talent feat :(

When you become assassin then there is another feat you can take (requires being warlock and assassin) to get Shadow Walk.

But otherwise the only other way to take another Hybrid talent feat is if you do a Paragon hybrid (not worth it).

Fluff looks fine. It's really stuff that happens between demons probably on other planes of existence so I don't think there is a problem with that. A judge will have to okay that but I'd say it's fine. Allaria might be an all right fit for the crumbled civilisation. It kind of has that vibe already.

So everyone has 1 approval now. I adjusted a few minor things on Kraatus and Zuri. Themes already had 1 approval so I didn't adjust anything there. There are a few things that need adjusting (all in your favour treex except Healing Surges).

So the next step for me will be to think how each of you has been linked to the adventure and I'll add how each of you were invited to see Count Varis. I'll put that in spoilers so you can choose whether you want to read each others spoilers. Just keep in mind what you know is not what your PC knows :)

I'll flesh out some known details about the island Bloodstone. I'll post the starting post and we'll kick it off.

I'll see what I can get done now.

Remove ads